Transactional Service Specialist, Associate
Who we are looking for
This is beginner/intermediate level day to day processor role for the Fund Administration department 1. This role will handle securities Pricing tasks on day to day business. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Transactional Service Specialist, you will
What we value
- Carry out core processing activities (data collection, data input into the system and verifications) in accordance with established procedures.
- Be able to prepare all necessary documents/reports on assigned functions, accurately and timely.
- Answer relevant queries from different teams in a timely manner. Follow up and resolve issues.
- Escalate complex issues as needed and with a sense of urgency to meet required deliverables.
- Identify basic risk issues, breaches and act in accordance with the 'risk' escalation chain and operating procedures.
- Be accountable for assigned tasks and deadlines.
- Continuously identify knowledge gaps (personal & and within the team) and look for training opportunities to enhance knowledge
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor degree or above
- Basic understanding on accounting and finance
- Good analytical skills
- Highly numerate
- Detail oriented
- Ability to meet tight deadline
About State Street What we do.
- Comfortable in speaking English & Japanese in daily work
- Basic knowledge of MS office
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers