As Director of Finance and Accounting, you will:
- Direct the financial operations of the hotel and ensure the safety of the hotel's assets
- Report on the financial status of the hotel and make suggestions for improving the profitability of the hotel
- Be the first point of contact for all hotel financial and accounting issues with hotel owners, auditors (internal and external) and regulators.
- Predict needs, identify sales and financial issues, and maximize financial returns using financial analysis, data trends, and market information
- Create annual operating budgets to reduce costs and improve productivity Work
- Make sure all accounts are adjusted on a monthly basis and oversee the credit deferral and delinquency collection process
- Price review and rate strategy proposals to general managers, sales strategy meetings
- Oversee Accounts payable management to balance cash flow and supplier reputation
- Oversee Capital project before investing funds
- Maximize hotel cash flow performance through inventory management (avoid oversupply), credit and collection, spending, deposits and remittances, etc.
- CPA qualification holder or experienced financial accounting at the hotel 4-8 years of experience in accounting or auditing of hotels