日本株アナリスト（ヘッジファンド）/ Investment Analyst in Tokyo, Hedge Fund
- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Permanent, Full time
- JAC International.
- 21 Feb 19
Our client is a leading long-short hedge fund in Asia. The analyst will work on Research Team in Tokyo, Japan and be tasked to research/evaluate/recommend investment ideas (specifically Japan equity) that meet investment objectives for Portfolio Management team.
· Support portfolio managers by covering Japanese equities for the fundamentals long/short hedge fund
· Travel to each place in Japan for meetings and field research Generate new investment ideas and present them at investment team meetings
· Prepare recommendations via written/oral summaries to firm's Portfolio Manager
· Build and maintain earnings models and informational databases such as valuation and comparative analyses
· Monitor market news and price movement
- 3-10 years of experience in finance/banking industry
- Equity Research (sell or buy side) OR IBD/M&A experience at top tier asset management / hedge fund / investment bank
- Nice to have TMT / Internet / Semiconductor sector experience
- Fluent in English and Japanese is a must
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently / self-motivated person
- Drive and intelligence
Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC to email@example.com.