We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $2.2 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 3,070 employees in 22 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities. Position Description:
Account Associates support PIMCO Japan's account management activities, which include:
- Assisting Account Managers in all aspects of client service.
- Primary responsibility is to assist Account Managers with client accounts for both periodic reports and ad-hoc requests to enhance the client service experience. This requires providing Account Managers with reporting, data retrieval, and research/analysis support as well as handling client inquiries directly.
- Additional responsibilities include creating new or revised management reports utilizing internal and external database applications for clients, consultants, and Account Managers.
- Assisting Account Managers in marketing and developing the products.
- Associates' responsibilities include preparing client presentation materials, facilitating the set-up of new client accounts, preparing performance attribution reports and RFPs.
- Bachelor degree with at least two years financial services industry experience with a focus on alternatives and sales.
- Knowledge of Fixed Income markets and products
- Advanced applications skills such as MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Possess knowledge of competitive landscape of the alternative products such as private credit, risk premier, private equity, real estate, hedge fund.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Team player with ability to work effectively in a team and independently.
PIMCO is committed to offering a comprehensive portfolio of employee benefits designed to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Benefits vary by location but may include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance and travel coverage
- 401(k) (defined contribution) retirement savings, retirement plan, pension contribution from your first day of employment
- Work/life programs such as flexible work arrangements, parental leave and support, employee assistance plan, commuter benefits, health club discounts, and educational/CFA certification reimbursement programs
- Community involvement opportunities with The PIMCO Foundation in each PIMCO office