PIMCO is a global leader in active fixed income. With our launch in 1971 in Newport Beach, California, PIMCO introduced investors to a total return approach to fixed income investing. In the 50+ years since, we have worked relentlessly to help millions of investors pursue their objectives - regardless of shifting marketing conditions. As active investors, our goal is not just to find opportunities, but to create them. To this end, we remain firmly committed to the pursuit of our mission: delivering superior investment returns, solutions, and service to our clients.
Since 1971, our people have shaped our organization through a high-performance inclusive culture, in which we celebrate diverse thinking. We invest in our people and strive to imprint our CORE values of Collaboration, Openness, Responsibility and Excellence. We believe each of us is here to help others succeed and this has led to PIMCO being recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients. POSITION DESCRIPTION
The Alt Sales Account Associate role will support PIMCO Japan's newly created Account Management Alternative Sales activities, which include:
- Assisting Account Managers in all aspects of client service.
- Primary responsibility is to assist Account Managers with client accounts for both periodic reports and ad-hoc requests to enhance the client service experience. This requires providing Account Managers with reporting, data retrieval, and research/analysis support as well as handling client inquiries directly.
- Additional responsibilities include creating new or revised management reports utilizing internal and external database applications for clients, consultants, and Account Managers.
- Assisting Account Managers in marketing and developing the products.
- Associates' responsibilities include preparing client presentation materials, facilitating the set-up of new client accounts, preparing performance attribution reports and RFPs.
- Bachelor degree with at least two years financial services industry experience with a focus on alternatives and sales.
- Knowledge of Fixed Income markets and products
- Advanced applications skills such as MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Possess knowledge of competitive landscape of the alternative products such as private credit, risk premier, private equity, real estate, hedge fund.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Team player with ability to work effectively in a team and independently.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
PIMCO recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), age, military or veteran status, disability (physical or mental), any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other basis such as medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws.
Applicants with Disabilities
PIMCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including veterans, in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system due to a disability and you would like to request an accommodation, you may contact us at 949-720-7744 and leave a message. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers with disabilities to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be considered. A response to your request may take up to two business days.