This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We're creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you. Account Manager
As an Account Manager at Adyen, you will manage our key merchants by building strong relationships with merchant contacts. You will understand the unique needs of a merchant and provide them with payments expertise and guidance to help them grow. What you'll do:
Who you are:
- Build strong merchant relationships and navigate their organizations to align the right external and internal stakeholders
- Provide strategic and consultative advice to help influence and fulfill the global payments strategy of digital and retail companies
- Collaborate cross-functionally to communicate merchant needs and feedback, impacting Adyen's product innovation and development, and delivering merchant projects
- Own and grow a portfolio of key merchants, meeting our team's strategic and financial goals
- Serve as a thought leader and extensive source of knowledge for your colleagues in the account management team and other company departments
- Enjoy engaging others and developing strong working relationships at all levels of management
- Passionate about leading strategic payments conversations, presenting business reviews, and coordinating high level technical discussions
- Skilled in leveraging your business acumen and analytical abilities to strategically assess and help reach client goals
- Excited to prioritise and manage multiple projects across different departments, while motivating and collaborating with others to achieve results
Other Job Details:
- Fluent in Japanese and English to communicate with local and global merchants
- 5+ years working experience managing and growing key accounts in B2B
- Bachelors' degree in Economics, Finance or related field
Who we are
- Based out of our Tokyo office
- Full-time position with a minimum of 40 hours/week
- Some domestic and international travel required
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world's leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Microsoft, Spotify, Adidas, Bonobos and L'Oreal. Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can't wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.