- Oct 13, 2021
- ¥11M to ¥14M
- English: Conversational
Exciting opportunity to bring Agile/Scrum practices into a global, Japan-based organization! Roles/Responsibilities
- Set up Agile practices within the company's HQ and group companies, both within development processes as well as business processes.
- Plan scrum events to invite new team members to start moving from Waterfall to Agile practices and train them to think in Agile ways.
- Design guidelines to be used across the group's companies for Agile processes in the business.
- Monitor adaptation and share periodic reports to the executives.
- Work with overseas offices on Agile and Scrum related projects and ensure that the standard is high across the globe.
- 3+ years of hands-on system development utilizing Agile methodology.
- Experience implementing Agile methodology into a (ideally large) organization, where there wasn't any before.
- Experience with the planning and execution of events, workshops, trainings related to Agile.
- Native level Japanese and conversational English or above.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
*Please note you can only apply for this job if you are legally allowed to work fulltime in Japan at the time of application. Preferred skills
- Experience in finance industry
- Agile related certifications such as ICP-ACC (ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching), CSM (Certified Scrum Master), PMI-ACP (PMI Agile Certified Practitioner) or similar
About our client
- Can work well with minimal supervision; finds problems and is excited about solving them proactively
- Wants to learn new things and skill up
One of the most famous banks in the world, this company is now pushing for an adoption of Agile practices. Starting with the development teams, they will also include business teams in this new way of thinking. They take digital transformation seriously, which shows from the type and size of projects they are running.
Due to the many users that don't speak English in the company, they will need someone who is highly fluent or a native speaker of Japanese.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.