Asset Management, Client Reporting, Associate
Asset Management, Client Reporting, Associate Department Description
The Global Client Reporting Team is responsible for creating documents which articulate J.P. Morgan Asset Management's unique value proposition and brand commitment to clients around the world. The team produces client materials in both acquisition of new business and retention of existing clients, working closely with Investment Specialists, Client Advisors and Client Service partners. Key Responsibilities
- Responding the complicated Japan clients' request .
- Creating new strategic reporting workflow, incorporating inhouse systems
- Developing systematic solutions to raise efficiency by automation
- Ensuring global consistency in client materials production
- Measuring and driving client satisfaction under the client experience agenda
The Client Reporting team member will play a key role in responding various complicated Japan clients' request. Also we will expect the team member to develop and implement the progressive automation strategy. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying opportunities and challenges, finding creative and pragmatic solutions and delivering results promptly for our clients. In terms of local requirement we expect this role to understand and manage the complicated Japan clients' requests. Qualifications
To be successful in this role your skill set include;
- Passion for building and motivating a productive and high performing team
- Ability to understand system/technology functions and suggest alternative ideas.
- Outstanding relationship-building skills; ability to gain 'buy-in' to new ideas and work processes. This will be critical to understanding local stakeholder and client needs in the individual countries of the Asia Pacific region
- Ability to drive a project with many diverse stakeholders.(Onshore and offshore)
- Ability to drive sustainable change across a large and complex organization with many diverse stakeholders.
- Demonstrates creativity in solving problems. Always looks for new ways of doing things.
- Significant experience in client reporting function (Asset Management Business)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in Japanese and English