- Apr 11, 2022
- English: Intermediate/Business
Credit analysis, corporate coverage Roles/Responsibilities
- Analyzing necessary data and information for determining ratings on a portfolio of corporates and entities.
- Prepares drafts for press releases, reports, and industry commentaries.
- Monitors performance of rated companies, by method of public filings reviews, issuer and/or portfolio trends, direct contact with issuers, and by following the market.
- Meeting with issuers and investors, attend rating committee meetings.
About our client
- 5 years experience in financial industry - analytical position a plus.
- A good understanding of financial markets.
- Financial statement analysis skills and accounting knowledge.
Leading provider of credit risk solutions and market data.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.