At M&G our purpose is to help people manage and grow their savings and investments, responsibly
. As a business, we are continuing to take steps towards a sustainable future, delivering better long-term solutions for our customers and clients and identifying new opportunities to make a positive impact for our environment and communities . To help us achieve our vision we're looking for exceptional people who live our values of care and integrity and who can inspire others; embrace change; deliver results and keep it simple.
We will consider flexible working arrangements for any of our roles and also offer work place accommodations to ensure you have what you need to effectively deliver in your role. Key Responsibilities for this role:
Key Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Co-ordinate meeting schedules for prospects visiting our global offices (introductory/due diligence) and monitor any follow ups
- Attending client and prospect meetings in Japan and co-ordinate any follow-ups
- Act as point of contact for clients in absence of sales managers, where appropriate
- Provide liaison work for investment team to provide client reportings
- Assisting sales team in preparing presentations for prospects including researching prospects, ad hoc data & analysis requests on our investment capabilities
- Assisting in sales/coverage planning and maintaining management information on the overall institutional business
- Working with RFPs including translation between Japanese and English.
- Liaise with and maintain good relationships with various departments with other M&G to facilitate our activities, including partnering sales support colleagues in APAC to secure co-ordinated communication with London headquarters
- University degree required, preferably in Finance or Economics
- 2-5 years working experience, preferably in asset management industry. Experience with large institutional investors is a plus
- Proficiency in Japanese; competency in English
- Good communicator, who can confidently convey both written and verbal information appropriately at all levels
- Effective team player who can collaborate well with different departments globally
- Self starter with can-do attitude with keen interest in investments
- Detail -oriented with ability to prioritise, multi-task, work under time pressure and meet deadlines
Proficient with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word
We have a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture at M&G plc, underpinned by our policies and our employee-led networks who provide networking opportunities, advice and support for the diverse communities our colleagues represent. Regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, nationality or disability we are looking to attract, promote and retain exceptional people. We also welcome those who take part in military service and those returning from career breaks.