The employer is a global investment bank that provides a full range of investment banking, sales, trading, research and strategy across the spectrum of equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures, commodities and select asset and wealth management strategies across the world. With recent expansion and projects planned in Japan, the firm is searching for an energetic candidate with excellent communication skills to perform project management and business analysis duties across a number of equity initiatives in Japan and the wider Asia region.
- Perform analysis of the process and systems infrastructure and define the appropriate operating model for change proposals. Analysis covers all areas such as technology, workflow, legal, tax, finance, etc
- Communicate, translate, and simplify business requirements to ensure buy-in from all stakeholders
- Prepare documentation for each proposal with input from all stakeholders
- Coordinate technical and business process change as appropriate and manage any related project implementations
- Monitor and control the post implementation environments
- 5-10 years hands on experience of managing complex projects across multiple business lines and domains
- Domain knowledge in Japan equity markets and products front to back, including cash equities, electronic trading, prime services, SBL and equity swaps. Fixed Income knowledge is desirable
- Knowledge of proper requirements specification and development, such as process/functional requirements definition methods, use case development and process flow diagrams
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, adapting to changing business needs as required
- Ability to clearly articulate a business case, risks, issues and mitigating actions
- Proficiency in English (native/fluent level). Proficiency in Japanese would be highly desirable.
- Experience as an equity business manager
- Good understanding of IT processes and methods
- Experience working in a matrix organization with multiple reporting lines