- Jun 17, 2022
- ¥17M to ¥20M
- English: Intermediate/Business
A new opportunity to work as the CAO of a small financial institution in Japan, responsible for the management and administration of the organization. Roles/Responsibilities
- Responsible for the general management of the organization in Japan, managing a small team and completing broad tasks across different domains.
- Main responsibilities will include operations and finance oversight, administration, project/business management and BCP.
- Work as part of the senior leadership group in Japan, attending committee meetings and supporting the strategic planning of the organization.
- Face off to regulators in Japan.
- Work closely with overseas leadership.
- Manage new initiatives in Japan, utilizing IT and project teams from off-shore.
Preferred skills About our client
- Ideally the candidate would have experience across many of the responsibilities, but candidates from an operations, finance or business management background who are keen to take on more broad responsibilities could also be suitable.
- Native Japanese to help with the preparing of regulatory documents and good communication skills in English to work with overseas colleagues.
- Knowledge of investment banking business.
A leading global financial institution with a small but stable operation in Japan offering investment banking products to Japanese clients.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.