- Jun 20, 2022
- ¥14M to ¥17M
- English: Intermediate/Business
A new opportunity to work in the COO team at a top investment bank, working at a strategic level and ensuring effective management of the whole organization Roles/Responsibilities
- As part of the COO team, supporting the COO and Head of control, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a transversal role and get exposure to very senior management decision making.
- Support the Head of Governance and Control with the implementation of a robust 1st line of defense across the whole organization, working with the business and different infrastructure teams.
- Develop an understanding of current and emerging non-financial risks that will impact the whole business.
- Facilitate the business risk committee.
- Complete other business management and project management responsibilities on behalf of the COO.
About our client
- This role is ideal for someone with good experience of front-to-back investment banking who wishes to gain exposure to senior leadership and gain a holistic understanding of the whole organisation.
- Experience within front, middle or back office within an investment bank, with knowledge of control.
- Bilingual Japanese and English.
A leading global investment and corporate bank with a strong business in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.