- Oct 13, 2021
- ¥3500 - ¥4000 ph
- English: Intermediate/Business
International Online Securities client looking for an experienced C# Engineer (Japan Residence Only) Roles/Responsibilities
- The selected candidate will join an international team of financial technologist to develop
- a high performance and high volume real-time multi-threaded applications on trading platform. You will be responsible for full development lifecycle from requirements gathering, designing, development, testing and supporting of these business critical applications.
- 5+ years of hands on C# development experience.
- Understanding of relational database technologies, SQL / Stored Proc.
- Technical skills: C++ / C / Java / C#, STL, UNIX / Linux, Scripting
- Familiarity with TCP/IP, UDP, Multi-threading, Python, Perl, XML, other Internet technologies
About our client
- Robust self-starter, desire to learn new technologies and concepts
- Knowledge of Financial markets is advantageous but not mandatory
Our client is an innovative global online securities firm. They operates as a financial firm offering various brokerage and securities services. The Company offers the purchase, sales, and brokerage of securities throughout the world. They have an international team and open work culture.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.