Cash Securities Settlement
- Sep 15, 2021
- English: Intermediate/Business
A new opportunity for a junior to senior Finance Operations professional to join a established global financial services firm. Roles/Responsibilities
- The team is responsible for Fixed Income, and Equity and cash settlements to maintain the liquidity in the market. You also ensure the post settlement internal and external breaks.
- Prepare payment and trade instructions and release to custodian banks.
- This team work very closely with other teams such as other Operations, business counterparties, Legal and Compliance, Corporate Treasury, IT.
- High fluency in Japanese and intermediate level of English.
- Financial products knowledge.
- Work experience in financial services firms would be much appreciated.
About our client
- Operations experience from banks.
One of the biggest and leading financial services firms. The business just decided to run onshoring projects within operations.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.