- Apr 28, 2022
- English: Intermediate/Business
A junior-level position at a top-tier Financial Services institution, to support Client Operations for Equity-related trading. Roles/Responsibilities
- Manage the client operations business lines, including clearing and institutional client support.
- Carry out a seamless front-to-back onboarding process for clients.
- Ensure all new client business is compliant with internal and regulatory standards.
- Cooperating with technology functions to establish infrastructure and processes for new products and trade flows.
- Liaising closely with technology teams to contribute to process improvement.
- Fluent Japanese and English proficiency.
- Prior experience in financial services.
- Strong relationship management skill to cooperate with various business units.
- Analytical on market changes and aware of the regulatory environment.
About our client
- Capability to handle multiple tasks and work positively in a dynamic environment.
- Mission oriented to ensure delivery commitments.
With a strong presence in the Financial Service industry worldwide, this is a company to learn from the most professional individuals and to extend your career path to the best in the market.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.