Client Services Associate
Duties & Accountabilities
Education and Experience
- Develop and maintain productive client relationships.
- Monitor client query queues, diagnosing and resolving any resulting exceptions or errors and work with internal groups to provide resolution.
- Coordinate across internal teams across global operations footprint to achieve positive outcome for client experience
- Respond to client requests by providing detailed evaluation and feedback
- Participate in the testing of system enhancements, and other longer-term client impacting projects representing the regional or the global operations team
- Identify and track system issues, partnering with technology teams to ensure delivery
- Become a subject matter expert in one or more areas in the world of electronic derivatives trade confirmation and clearing
- University graduate preferred
- Minimum 2 years financial services experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge can be acquired
- Previous experience working with software systems and technology is preferable
- Advanced Excel skills is a plus
- Knowledge of financial markets and OTC derivatives is a major plus
- Native Japanese speaker or Japanese-Language Proficiency Test Level 1 or 2 required for client interaction and business purposes - preferred
- Client Focused. Customer service and satisfaction are key priorities for the firm. Candidates must be aware of the impact of their actions on internal and external clients
IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace. In addition, in the United States, we perform pre-employment drug testing and are required as a federal contractor to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.