- Aug 01, 2022
- ¥8M to ¥11M
- English: Fluent
Europe's biggest fintech company is seeking a talented Cloud Solution Architect to join its workforce with an immediate start in Tokyo. Roles/Responsibilities
- Monitoring customer interaction
- Manage the life cycle of sales contracts
- Plan the sales strategy for the solution
- Propose commercial solutions in the offering phases.
- Offer various technical services, e.g. cloud services, infrastructure and security.
- Collaborate with internal teams to manage risk, pricing and costs.
- 5+ years in a relevant industry.
- Background in transformation projects such as data centre consolidation, cloud migrations or workplace modernisation.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS or GCP.
- Has the rights to work in Japan
- Bilingual - Japanese and English
About our client
- Good communication skills
- Being able to work in team-working environment
One of the top fintech companies in the industry as well as it being the fastest-growing company in APAC region.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.