Earthstream is proud to partner with a global energy giant who is investing heavily into global renewable energy assets and developing offshore wind asset across North Asia.
What you will do?
- supporting the negotiation of commercial agreements for the development of offshore wind farms
- Interfacing with the legal team supporting tender submissions for cabling routes, ports & harbours and other land lease agreements.
- supporting local tax regulation consultations, funding and also structuring the financial transactions
- managing key joint venture partners in Japan with shared financial responsibility
What we require?
- excellent analytical skills and an understanding of project management
- independent working style and able to manage a few projects at a time
- good a building relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- excellent negotiator
- familiar with project governance and compliance processes
- fluent in Japanese and English.