Leading Private Equity and Asset manager in Tokyo Japan is seeking a bilingual Compliance Associate.
A market leading US asset management company that is redefining the undervalued asset classes of a number of Topix listed companies as well as pre IPO investment opportunities in the Nikkei market is looking to hire a Compliance Associate.
Suitable candidates will demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- 3 years or more central compliance, risk management and/or operations experience at an international Asset manager, fund business or international securities brokerage
- Familiarity with JFSA, JSDA, KFB, MOFA and other regulatory bodies for the obtaining and maintenance of licenses for functional operations of such a business.
- Comfortable communicating with regulators, bengoshi and external and internal members about compliance requirements, building the compliance schedule and taking responsibility for compliance strengthening and training.
- Proven project management and deliverables in relation to compliance, operations, risk management
- Pro active, optimistic attitude and can do attitude especially when facing the unexpected or tight deadlines.
- Ideal candidates will be bored with their current position and seeking a challenge where they can prove themselves and excel in an environment that rewards effort and talent and provides opportunities for meritocratic career growth.
What they offer you:
- Highly competitive renumeration, (better than international banks)
- Contributions to standard health, welfare and insurance, and additional 401K Private insurance coverage, as well as access to additional local benefits program
- Generous holidays, the starting point of which is much higher than the average firm.
- Growth, they are growing they want you to grow with them.
- Responsibility early on no one is standing in they way of your success.
If you are looking for an alternative way to proceed in your career in a meaningful way that will allow you to apply your skills and knowledge to a company where you can truly make a difference apply.