Compliance, Regulatory Affairs, Analyst / Associate, Tokyo YOUR IMPACT
Are you passionate about strengthening the employee's compliance awareness and firm's compliance-related controls? We're looking for a professional to join our Regulatory Affairs team who wants to use your communication skills, ability to learn about new laws & regulations, and project management skills to prepare for firmwide training and to manage compliance-related topical issues and projects. OUR IMPACT
Our division interprets regulatory requirements to ensure the firm complies and determines how to appropriately pursue global market opportunities. We monitor regulatory trends in every jurisdiction where the firm operates and work with regulators to manage various risks. You will be part of a team with members from a wide range of academic and professional backgrounds, such as law, accounting, sales, and trading. We look for those who possess sound judgment, curiosity, and can adapt to a changing regulatory landscape.
Regulatory Affairs Compliance is responsible for preparation of firmwide trainings, maintenance of policies and procedures, handling personal information protection law-related matters, review of inter-affiliates outsourcing requests and other firmwide projects. HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Plan and implement firmwide training including arranging logistics and preparing materials
- Coordinate with global teams to update and maintain global policies and procedures, and adopt them to local policies and procedures
- Lead regular policies and procedures review project
- Handle personal information protection laws ("PIPL") related matters including annual PIPL self-check and personal information leakage
- Review inter-affiliates outsourcing requests
- Be involved in (or lead as necessary) the various firmwide and the Global Compliance projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and written & verbal communication skills in both English and Japanese
- Ability to pay attention to details and thoroughness of execution
- Strong analytical and judgment skills
- Pro-active attitude to the job being self-motivated
- Ability to handle multi-tasks
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in financial services industry
- Compliance/Legal/Internal Audit/Operations background is preferred
- Experience in relationship management or stakeholder management
- Project management skill
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity