Corporate and Workplace Solutions, Critical Systems and Property Manager for Japan & South Korea, Associate, Tokyo
Reporting to the Critical Systems Operations Vice President in Tokyo and Property Management Vice President in Hong Kong, this role acts as the subject matter expert in delivering excellence in managing the critical system operations covering mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire service, building management systems and services as well as infrastructure planning/design and property management in offices across Japan and South Korea (Tokyo, Osaka and Seoul). HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
Critical Systems Management
- Ensure the critical MEP infrastructure supporting business operations is operated and maintained to the highest standards of reliability and efficiency and in accordance with the firm's global engineering policies and procedures for office, trading floors, and data centers
- Act as the Facility Management team stakeholder for critical system design and operational requirements for all new construction and expansion activity within critical environments.
- Provide crisis management support to identify potential/immediate impacts, restore operational capabilities and institute required safeguards.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR Basic Qualifications
- Responsible for all aspects of property management including budgeting, sustainment, maintenance, cleaning, client satisfaction and quality on the Asia Pacific region offices to ensue these are conducted in accordance with the lease and local statutory requirements.
- Be available 24/7/365 in the event of a BCP incident or crisis involving any of the South East Asia GS facilities. Take a leadership role in the management, operation and escalation to senior management of facilities related incidents and crises.
- Undergraduate or master's degree with relevant coursework in electrical / mechanical engineering, building / property / facility management, or other relevant under / post graduate studies
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic global environment with a focus on teamwork
- A proactive approach and a high level of enthusiasm
- Ability to meet strict and aggressive deadlines
- Proficient with the suite of Microsoft Office
Consisting of Corporate Services and Real Estate (CSRE) and the Office of Global Security (OGS), our teams drive productivity and enable the firm's flow of business while ensuring its safety and security. CSRE acquires, develops and manages the firm's global real estate portfolio and delivers innovative market development, document management and hospitality related services to internal partners in the firm. CSRE's vision is to provide the world's best workplace to the people of Goldman Sachs. OGS's mission is to protect the firm's people, assets, and reputation and in doing so provides people protection, physical security, fire safety and crisis management. We look for achievement-oriented, creative individuals who perform at their best in a diverse team environment and are motivated by tangible results.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity