See job description for details
MSCI Sales talent Acceleration Program Locations:
New York, Boston, Paris, Frankfurt, Beijing, and Tokyo Start-Date:
August 2021 Corporate Title:
Undergraduate degree in a relevant subject plus 1-3 years industry experience (more details below). Acceleration Program Overview
With a specific focus on your development, our Sales Talent Acceleration Program will provide you with experience and training across our Client Coverage product lines, including ESG, Analytics, Index and Real Estate (location specific). You will be constantly learning and well-connected to our senior leaders, as we prepare you for a long-lasting career at MSCI. Position Overview
Upon conclusion of this 12-month development phase you will take a position as a Junior Sales Specialist or Junior Consultant in one of our four product lines: most likely in ESG or Analytics, but also possible in Index or Real Estate. Our Sales Specialists and Consultants pro-actively manage client relationships, ensuring clients make the best use of our products in the context of their investment goals, with a high level of client satisfaction. You will be their trusted advisor. Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will increase in scope as you progress through the program. At the beginning, you will support pre-sales tasks, conduct market research, and pipeline client opportunities. Towards the end, you be client-facing, with primary ownership of the sales cycle. You will understand client needs and develop new relationships. Your aim is to secure client interest, use and purchase of MSCI products, including opportunities to cross-sell. What you'll bring
We look for more than just excellent academic achievements. We want creative, intelligent people with a desire for success and leadership potential. You will have strong analytical skills with an interest in global investing, portfolio construction, capital markets and/or the asset management industry. You will navigate hurdles with entrepreneurial spirit to develop new business. As a trusted advisor, you will have excellent communication and relationship management skills. How we will support you
You can expect to benefit from technical and professional skills training, which is fast-paced, interactive and ongoing. You will be coached and supported whilst working alongside experts in your team, within a friendly and growth-orientated culture. We use goal-based objectives and development plans to aid progression. You will also have access to Employee Resource Groups, such as the Black Leadership Network, Women's Leadership Forum, MSCIPRIDE, and Eco-Groups What MSCI will offer you
Depending on your location:
Experience and Qualifications
- Competitive fixed and variable compensation, holiday/vacation allowance & retirement savings plans/pensions.
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support you in and out of the office.
- A wide range of benefits including; healthcare, dental, risk insurances, cycletowork schemes, gym and retail discounts.
- A purposeful approach to Wellbeing including training, support networks, membership to wellness platforms and vendors, and engaged local office communities.
- A specific and deliberate planning to the physical offices in which we work, and support for everyone spending periods of time working remotely or at home. This approach mirrors our commitment to transparency and sustainability and puts the safety and wellness of our employees at the center of all we do. We aim to provide productive and sustainable work environments and technology that encourages collaboration, creativity and innovation.
- Required: Undergraduate degree in a relevant subject (e.g. Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics)
- Desirable: 1-3 years industry experience or internship experience in areas such as global financial markets, risk management, factor modeling, performance attribution and/or portfolio management.
- Desirable: Programming qualification or experience e.g. Python.
- Optional: Postgraduate degree or MBA
- Optional: CFA, CMA, FRM would be an advantage
MSCI is a market leader in Global Indexes, Smart Beta, ESG and Risk Management, and is at the forefront of the secular trends dominating the financial services landscape today. We are committed to the future sustainability and transparency of the financial markets. We create innovative products and services that allow our clients to make more informed investment decisions, and we provide investors with critical performance measurement and risk management data and analytics. Our values define the working environment we strive to create. We are inclusive, we champion bold ideas, we always pursue excellence, and always act with integrity. Personal accountability and responsibility are key to success, and we always work as a team to remain client centric. MSCI is committed to developing a culture and workforce that reflects the clients and communities in which we operate. Increasing our diversity expands our talent pool which helps to accelerate innovation in all we do. We especially encourage members of historically underrepresented groups to apply, including women, ethnic minorities and those in the LGBTQ community.
For more information, visit us at www.msci.com . How to Apply
Applications are welcome via our career's website. We will ensure that all applicants receive a response from MSCI as soon as possible. To all recruitment agencies:
MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.