About the Role
In this role you assist our customers in Japan as well as regional, to solve their SWIFT operational challenges on a daily basis.
As SWIFT supports a wealth of products and services, we use Intelligent Swarming for employees to maintain end-to-end expertise.
We operate in a KCS (Knowledge Centric Support) fashion: Sharing your solutions with customers and colleagues will be an important part of your job What to expect:
What will make you successful:
- Answer customers' queries interacting manly through web-cases
- Work with customers to establish the root cause of problems and provide end-to-end service support, retaining end to end ownership of your cases
- Resolve and report on problems, troubleshoot and quickly diagnose complex problems in accordance with SLA
- Monitor the quality of the troubleshooting and diagnosis before escalation to the relevant teams
- Manage client relationships from an operational and technical perspective by working with SWIFT service managers
- Regular office hours
Continuous Improvement and Projects
- Assist managers/senior engineers to analyze root causes of problems, generate Knowledge Base tips and propose new specifications to increase supportability, usability of products and decrease product complexity.
- Produce and control the quality of internal and external training material, problem management procedures and on-line documented solutions.
- Plan, deliver and implement service improvement projects.
- Provide implementation and training services, health checks, troubleshooting and consultancy to customers/partners when needed
- Provide technical support to Sales teams by participating in validation of proposals when needed
You will have an extra gear if you can provide
- A Bachelor or Master degree in IT/Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
- 4- 8 years experience in a technical customer support environment, in Financial Services, Banking or similar will be asset
- Fluent in English and Japanese in both written and spoken communications (JLPT level 1)
- Working knowledge with change management applications (e.g. JIRA, Ant, Hudson or Jenkins Tools)
- Windows, Linux, and/or Rhel administration
Technical certifications or proven skills in any of the following fields -
- SWIFT software suite (SWIFTNet, Alliance portfolio and messaging solutions)
- TCP/IP protocol and technical implementation (such as NAT, routing)
- SSO, RADIUS, LDAP integration with applications
- Oracle databases, MQ series and/or IBM WebSphere
- User or Administrator of SAP, SalesForce, ServiceNow.
- Java, XML and SQL knowledge
You may like to know the team better by knowing the people in the team. Review LinkedIn profile of the people on the list below :
Wendy Chan - Customer Support Manager
Polly Ip , Talent Acquisition Specialist, APAC What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.