- JN -012023-1906367
- Nov 16, 2023
- English: Intermediate/Business
Join a dynamic team as a Customer Support Executive for financial solutions Roles/Responsibilities
- Deliver exceptional customer service by providing first-level support for application usability and customization, as well as content search, explanation and integrity for Trading and Wealth Management customers.
- Adhere to case query handling procedures and effectively service cases, responding to complaints, escalations and outages as necessary.
- Maintain strong relationships with customers and meet all access targets across phone, electronic and live chat channels.
- Identify and refer problems affecting customers and influence timely resolution, escalating as necessary and building relationships with other teams.
- Continuously improve service by recognizing and escalating recurring problems, areas and processes for improvement.
About our client
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer service, application support role or other client facing role.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent service skills, including active listening and understanding customer needs.
- A degree in Business, Economics or Finance as well as finance knowledge is a plus.
A leading provider of financial market data and services, offering a wide range of products and services to customers in Japan. As a Customer Support Executive, you will be the entry point for customers seeking support and will play a crucial role in delivering a world-class service experience. You will have the opportunity to develop a deep understanding of financial markets and the company's products, as well as build relationships with other teams to ensure timely and accurate resolutions for customers.