- Mar 21, 2022
- ¥8M to ¥11M
- English: Fluent
Europe's biggest fintech company is seeking a talented Cyber Security Engineer to join its workforce with an immediate start in Tokyo. Roles/Responsibilities
- Designing and implementing information security tools and procedures.
- Support in vulnerability management, cyber resilience and security incident management.
- Support the development, maintenance and updating of the information security architecture.
- Support the operation of cloud-based security services (e.g. AWS).
- 3+ years of professional experience in the security field
- Experience in developing and maintaining information security architecture
- Security certifications are an advantage (CISSP, CISM, etc.)
- Has the rights to work in Japan
- Bilingual - Japanese and English
About our client
- Good communication skills
- Being able to work in team-working environment
One of the top fintech companies in the industry as well as it being the fastest-growing company in the APAC region.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.