A newly created ESG team (Spring 2020) within a Japanese Trust Bank, is looking to further expand into 2020. This team is integral to the growth of tailormade ESG products for the firm's corporate client-base.
- Perform the necessary tasks of the ESG office as a team member in the planning of services that combine transition finance and climate change advisory with our solutions.
- Business includes research and analysis of climate change impacts by sector (including arrangement of external orders), preparation of reports, preparation of settlement documents, business coordination with other departments within the company, and with external parties / organizations.
- In the business of integrating ESG into engagement with corporate customers, the main content is planning ESG study sessions for sales department relationship managers (RMs) and ESG support-related business related to sales activities.
- Investigation and analysis (including arrangement of external orders), report preparation, settlement document preparation, business coordination with other internal departments, support for building relationships with external parties / organizations, regarding ESG issues in general, Including various office work.
- Participation in study groups and seminars sponsored by external organizations.
- Business related to ESG branding within the corporate business.