FX Sales Analyst / Associate
- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 21 Mar 19
See job description for details
About the Company
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services Firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic.
Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow.
A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture
- Fixed Income Division
- Team Profile
- FXEM sales team, which covers mainly Japanese financial institutional accounts and corporates. The team deals with wide range of products from spot/forward FX to long term structured option, EM rates derivatives.
- Job Function
- FX sales position
- Teamwork spirits and communication skill to better cultivate relationship with clients
- Quick and accurate deal execution with understanding and sensitivity to market risk
- High-level work ethics and compliance
- Native or High business-level English
- Knowledge/Experience in FX option products and electronic trading platform
- Technology skill/mindset to be utilized for work efficiency
Equal Opportunity Statement
Morgan Stanley’s goal is to build and maintain a workforce that is diverse in experience and background but uniform in reflecting our standards of integrity and excellence.
Consequently, our recruiting efforts reflect our desire to attract and retain the best and brightest from all talent pools.
We want to be the first choice for prospective employees.
It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/D/V).