Finance Director Opportunity at a Workspace Provider Budget up to 14 M
- Responsible for the overall financial performance of the business: driving profitability, growth and cash generation; ensuring compliance with Group, legal and regulatory requirements; identifying and managing of risk; contributing to efficient business processes.
- Responsible for presentation of financial result to management, Group, Auditors, and Tax Authority
- Report to the Financial Director of Japan and work closely with APAC regional finance team to ensure all commercial processes are in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Manage the accounting team.
- 5+ years' of post-qualification experience
- Experience in JGAAP/IFRS
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Hyperion and SUN systems would be preferred
Highlights of the Opportunity
- The company's business is booming despite the pandemic situation
- Central Tokyo Location
- Global Exposure