1. Responsible for initiating and implementing financial systems, reviewing and processing of daily accounting documents to ensure that all business approval procedures comply with the company's system and group internal control requirements.
2. Responsible for the completeness and accuracy of accounting procedures, financial statements and reports, which meet
Japanese local accounting standard requirement.
3. Perform all the tax affairs including VAT, WTH, CIT, PIT etc. and prepare the taxation declaration reports, ensure them
compliance with local tax regulations.
4. Responsible for capital management and controlling, focus on capital budget and using, early warning of capital shortage risks.
5. Responsible for file management, including accounting documents, supplier contracts, tax declaration material, bank
information and company register material etc.
6. In charge of relevant work of the external and internal audit.