Your Profile Education/Qualifications
- Account Payable and Expense functions: Process all third party payments and all account payable functions in Japan entity. Journal input to accounting ledgers accurately and on timely basis; ensure the integrity of the accounting ledgers including review work done in offshore outsourced company in India; work closely with Japan Financial Acocuntant and Asia Pacific CFO to interpret financial results and securing business meaning.
- Have solid understanding of accounting standards and their interpretation.
- Experience in compiling Financial Statements and Statutory Reports for Japan Regulators and able to file the required reports locally. Working closely with local auditors and tax consultants etc to provide Japan entity books in place.
- Support management reports for local requirements in Japan for global consolidation.
- Have experiences on Japan Corporate Tax filing.
- Support any Global project lead by Asia Regional Finance team in Hong Kong.
• Bachelor degree major in finance or accounting, with professional qualification is preferred. Experience
• Experience in compiling Financial Statement and Statutory Reports for regulators for Japan entity.
• Intermediate work experience in financial services and / or audit experience from major accounting firm at least for 5 years and above.
• Experience in licensed company, asset management experience is a plus Knowledge and Skills
• Solid technical knowledge and experience with Japan local GAAP and IFRAS. Competencies
• Able to work with team with local and remote locations.
• Able to work independently on complex problems in local Japan.
• Self starter that takes ownership of problems and resolution.
• A team player with strong communication skills (English & Japanese) with team, managers and overseas counter-parts. About AXA
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers. About the Entity
At AXA IM we are investing with a clear purpose - to make the world a better place. We act for human progress by investing for what matters. Our conviction-led approach enables us to uncover what we believe to be the best global investment opportunities across alternative and core asset classes. We are already entrusted by our clients with more than €887 billion in assets.
AXA Investment Managers | Home | AXA IM Corporate (axa-im.com)
AXA IM is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage candidates with disabilities or any other protected characteristic to apply. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to qualified applicants and employees with disabilities, when needed, to apply for a position or to perform essential job functions.
Inclusion and Diversity | Careers | AXA IM Corporate (axa-im.com) What We Offer
We are committed to offer you an environment where you can:
• Grow your potential
: be part of a forward-thinking business with internal opportunities and personalized learning paths available to help constantly develop your skills and abilities.
• Shape the way you work
: work for a company which is highly committed to providing flexibility & balance to its employees, offering you a large range of benefits (hybrid working, competitive health benefits, among many others.).
• Thrive within a diverse community
: play a role within a responsible company that actively recognizes and values individual differences in a diverse and inclusive workforce.
• Move the world forward
: join a responsible employer that acts in favor of societal and environmental causes as an investor, insurer and company, notably through the AXA Heart in Action association. As part of our commitment to sustainability and environmental responsibility, we will celebrate your arrival by planting a tree.