- Aug 17, 2022
- ¥8M to ¥11M
- English: Intermediate/Business
Excellent opportunity to join the Financial Planning department of a world renowned Financial Services firm. Roles/Responsibilities
- Perform capital-adequacy regulatory compliance in charge of measuring, reporting, and be in charge of releasing capital-adequacy ratio and leverage ratio.
- Conduct duties related to business expansion for new securities company within the group.
- Manage relationship with Financial Services Agency regarding finance related regulations.
About our client
- Understanding of securities, financial business
- Ability to understand related regulations and rules in Japanese and English.
- Business level English, and Native level Japanese.
- Comprehensive legal knowledge is highly appreciated.
One of the leading Financial Services firm with a strong base in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.