- May 10, 2022
- ¥8M to ¥11M
- English: Intermediate/Business
A new opportunity to join a large, global financial institution to support clients trading fixed income products, using this institution's services. Roles/Responsibilities
- Support the clearing, prime brokerage and margin business services for institutional clients in Japan trading fixed income products.
- Work closely with clients, advising them on new products or solutions.
- Partner sales trading to ensure the service provided to clients is the best in the market.
- Manage account openings, allocation and confirmations, post-trade settlements and transaction regulatory reporting.
- Deliver a high level of service commensurate with the bespoke services demanded by clients.
- Work on projects to improve control and services to clients.
- Experience working within investment banking operations.
- Ability to communicate with clients and the business in Japanese and overseas colleagues in English.
About our client
- Experience working with fixed income products.
Leading global financial institution offering sell-side financial solutions to clients in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.