On behalf of our client, a global regulated Broker who is expanding its base in Japan, we are looking for a Head of Business Development with FX experience. The right individual will be responsible for implementing and growing the Company’s strategy in Japan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strong professional business relationship with prospective clients and partners
- Handling research, initiating, and executing plans to develop partnerships with online affiliates
- Manage existing Partners’ relationships and provide the highest level of service in a timely manner
- Keep up to date with the financial markets in a daily basis
- Provide proper and proactive feedback to the management and being able to suggest proposals on improvement of the Japanese Business Development Department
- A diploma/degree in Finance/ Economics/ Banking/ Business Administration or related field will be considered as an advantage
- Fluent Japanese speaker
- At least 2 years of experience in Financial sector (banking, forex) is a must.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Word/ Excel)
- Proven record of growing and generating business
- Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-moving environment
Looking for someone who has:
- Institutional Sales Background
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and able to perform as team player
If you feel you are the right person for this job opportunity, send us your CV at email@example.com.
Due to high volume of received applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.