Head of HR Shared Service - Human Resources Tokyo
Profile Required Requirements:
- Lead the HR Shared Services
- Management of the overall Benefits administration and ensure efficient processing of benefits and effective coordination with payroll, HRIS and other HR partners.
- Oversee the design and continuous improvement of core HR processes and policies and partner with management, employees and vendors to drive operational excellence and delivery across all HR Shared Services (Payroll, HRIS, Reporting, and Compensation).
- Oversee the preparation of HR/Payroll reports as well as regulatory/ compliance reports
- Develop, implement, and maintain effective HR processes to ensure effective and efficient delivery of HR services and alignment with the Group's and Regional practice while being compliant with local regulations
- Proactively stay up-to-date on industry trends, continuously evaluating and implementing best practices as appropriate.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of Human Resources through active leadership on HR Operations and other related special projects
- Perform the role of HR BCP Manager Drive ad hoc projects as required
- Minimum 10 years in HR Operations/Shared Services Delivery, preferably in banking industry
- Good command of English and Japanese
- Strong PC skills in MS applications
- Demonstrate expert level strategic, analytic, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, benefit administration and management, recruiting, payroll, employee relations, performance management, and local employment laws
- Ability to define strategy, develop and implement vision
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills to engage and influence stakeholders
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Project management skills; planning, implementation and evaluation of projects
- Have the proven ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Ability to display sensitivity, tact and responsiveness in various situations and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Have a collaborative approach to working with internal customers and proven experience managing external benefit partners and other third-party vendors.
- Team player who responds to challenge with a sense of urgency.
- Strategic mindset with the ability to be a hands-on team player
- Solid leadership and change management skills
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
Today, Societe Generale in Japan consists of four core businesses: Societe Generale, Tokyo Branch; Societe Generale Securities Japan Limited, Lyxor Asset Management Japan and Societe Generale Aircraft Leasing Company Limited. These four entities are in line with our worldwide focus on Investment Banking, Global Finance and Global Markets, and Asset Management.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 200008N9
Business unit: Societe Generale Securities Japan Limited
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 13/04/2020
Head of HR Shared Service
Permanent contract | Tokyo | Human Resources