Head of Lyxor ETF, Japan - Asset Management Tokyo
• The Head of Lyxor ETF - Japan is in charge of promoting the use of Lyxor ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds) among institutional investors in the Japanese market
• He should also prospect new business opportunities, such as listings and registrations in Japan and act as speaker for our business in Japan and take overall responsibility of the ETF business line in the Japanese market.
• He should attend and speak at conferences, formulate working relationships with local and international ETF brokerage and market maker houses and local Exchanges
• Develop the overall sales strategy for positioning Lyxor ETFs in the Japanese Institutional space (Japanese Megabanks, Regional Banks, Pension Funds, Asset Managers and Insurers) - including the evaluation of registrations and local listing project
• Evaluate marketing and promotion activities subject to local compliance restrictions in the Japanese ETF markets
• Work closely with team in Hong Kong and APAC Head of Lyxor ETF sales
• Work in close conjunction with Alternatives Lyxor business in Japan to scout for opportunities
with clients in the Liquid Alternative Investment space and act as an introducer in that respect Profile Required
• Products knowledge: Strong knowledge of ETF product required with minimum of 10 years or related experience in trading or sales related jobs with either an ETF issuer or trading house. Knowledge of Liquid Alternatives is beneficial.
• Should possess excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proven track record of selling ETFs with institutional investors in either a trading or issuer related sales role
• Established client network is essential
• Excellent business English required.
• Native level of Japanese Risk management :
The Head of Lyxor ETF, Japan must:
• Comply with Group's Code of Conduct and with Leadership Model.
• Know and comply with the regulations, rules and procedures, internal and external applicable in the context of your function and follow the compulsory training.
• Ensure compliance with internal rules pertaining to respect of the regulations applicable to your activity, including but not limited to MIFID regulation and Sales handbook (including call reports, suitability, KYC and Reverse Inquiry). Furthermore, the following competencies are required:
• Team spirit, capacity to deal with conflict calmly, professionalism and ethic
• Commitment, leadership and people development
• Clear and synthetic communication capabilities
• Public speaking skills Business Insight
LYXOR AM is Societe Generale's wholly owned asset manager, developing and distributing ETFs among others AM expertise. Lyxor Asset Management is one of the largest ETF providers worldwide and Nr.3 in terms of assets in Europe on UCITS ETF products. With listings in Singapore and registrations on Japan, we have a strong commitment towards the Asian ETF business. The company is looking to expand our business within the APAC region, including Asia's largest ETF market, Japan.
In Japan, Lyxor's Asset Management and ETF business are situated under Societe Generale Sec Japan Ltd. Both ETF and Asset Management activities of Lyxor funds are coordinated out of Societe Generale Securities Japan Ltd.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 19000YPT
Business unit: Societe Generale Securities Japan Limited
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 27/12/2019
Head of Lyxor ETF, Japan
Permanent contract | Tokyo | Asset Management