Human Capital Management, Campus Recruiter, Associate, Tokyo
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Human Capital Management (HCM) recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help them advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, its people. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS YOUR IMPACT
Are you an experienced, enthusiastic front-office recruiter with a proven track record, seeking to expand your skillset in a world-class firm? Are you passionate about identifying talent, building and driving innovative strategies, and developing and maintaining strong client relationships? We're looking for an Associate to join our Campus Recruiting Team in Hong Kong and use their skills and market knowledge to bring the best professionals into the firm OUR IMPACT
Human Capital Management (HCM) recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help them advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, its people.
Campus Recruitment helps devise and execute the firm's entry level recruiting strategy, including building and maintaining relationships, marketing the firm to selected universities, facilitating the candidate offer and on campus acceptance process, and executing summer internship programs. Under the guidance of the head of Asia Pacific Campus Recruiting, this position is responsible for helping to develop and execute strategies and initiatives designed to attract top campus talent for the firm's businesses in Asia Pacific. In addition, this person will be responsible for providing an end to end campus recruitment service of our divisions. HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Design and develop strategy for our recruitment efforts to ensure we are providing our divisions with a diverse pool of talent
- Create and maintain strong relationships with divisional recruiting teams and senior stakeholders
- Partner with the team to organize and execute firm-wide and divisional recruiting strategies
- Understand unique opportunities on how to most effectively we can assess talent and enhance strategic recruiting strategies
- Build, develop, and create year-round relationships with a wide range of universities across a diverse stakeholder audience including career centers, professors, student clubs and organizations, students and internal stakeholders and alumni
- Educate and sell students on the opportunities and value proposition of Goldman Sachs
- Take a data driven approach to develop program strategies
- Assess new ways to incorporate innovative technology in our recruitment strategy
- Maintain and develop relationships with candidates, which includes providing information on the firm, recruiting process, and assessing areas of interest within the firm
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 4 years of campus recruiting experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop relationships and work collaboratively across teams, both internally and externally
- Self-motivated and passionate: proven track record of achieving results
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, strategically, and operationally with a commercial mindset
- Ability to work with multiple audiences, while building strong personal networks across a complex, consensus-driven organization
- Ability to understand, dissect and analyze data to drive decisions
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organized with excellent follow-through and delivery
- Results-oriented -- ability to balance multiple, time-sensitive projects while maintaining a longer term, strategic focus
- Japanese language fluency required
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity