IT Business Analyst
- Oct 13, 2021
- ¥11M to ¥14M
- English: Fluent
Top-tier global bank looking for an IT Business Analyst to join their growing team in Japan. Roles/Responsibilities
- In charge of IT Business Management by driving strategic IT projects
- Coordinating prioritization and delivery of initiatives within the global business framework, ensuring strategy alignment, ensuring relevant commercial and regulatory initiative
- Drive projects, integrate and develop partnerships
- Work on competitor and market analysis as well as operational analysis, focus on process optimization while working with CRM data and documentation to longer term strategic project work that supports the local business in close cooperation with local stakeholders and HQ.
About our client
- 5+ years of working experience as a IT Project Manager or Business Analyst
- 5+ years of working experience in the Financial Institution
- Understanding of online brokerage, Equities, Derivatives and Forex
- Experience in Market data, sales CRM, reporting, finance, risk, general ledger would be good but not essential
- Must be fluent in Japanese and English
- Must be in Japan.
A leading facilitator of Financial Markets globally driven by technology with a strong presence in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.