IT PM/Delivery Manager (Financial Services)
- Jun 08, 2021
- ¥11M to ¥14M
- English: Fluent
Global financial services industry leader is looking for experienced Project Manager/Delivery Manager to lead impactful projects! Roles/Responsibilities
- Successfully deliver the projects and products within the established roadmaps by applying appropriate AGILE methedology
- Design the project roadmaps including cost assessment, risk analysis, and timeline management, etc.
- Drive the cross-functional multi-team collaboration and lead the dynamic project processes
- Execute the delivery plan in collaboration with the scrum master to deliver results on a squad-basis
- Identify&Analyse key delivery risks&potential issues, and provide regular reports to the stakeholders
- 5+ years of professional experience in IT Project Management
- Applicable knowledge or experience in AGILE methodology
- Language - Japanese/High Business proficiency or above; English/High Business proficiency or above
- Qualifications (PMP, PM Exam, etc.)
- Background in financial services industry or banking industry
- Applicant must reside in Japan; any applicants outside will not qualify
About our client
- Collaborative individual with keen eye for project roadmap scoping, cost assessment and managing risk
- Strong, professional integrity and sense of responsibility
Our client is an international financial services industry leader that support people all over the world make the best decisions, easier. The team you will be joining is responsible for the company's core financial services. The company looks to further expand its market presence and branding.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.