- Sep 13, 2022
- English: Intermediate/Business
Work on international Digital Transformation projects in a Project Management position for a financial firm based in Europe. Roles/Responsibilities
- Works to create extensive project plans including for communication, resource allocation, risk, and issue management.
- Manages the project's scope, cost, time, resources, and quality to achieve project goals.
- Implementing project management best practices and enforcing project standards.
- Through the use of effective project management techniques (Agile as well as Waterfall), reduces exposure and risk on a project.
- Reporting on project status on a regular basis.
- Increasing customer satisfaction through effective project completion and the development of positive connections with clients.
- 5+ years of experience in IT project management with a good performance record.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Experience working in the Insurance or Finance industries.
- Fluency in Japanese (Speaking, Writing, Reading) and Business English (Speaking, Writing, Reading) are required.
- Please note that you must live in Japan in order to apply for this role.
- PMP/PMBOK/Prince2 or Agile certification
- Understanding of project financing
- The ability to transform business requirements into technical requirements.
About our client
- Strong initiative and the determination to complete assignments within a tight deadline.
- Communication abilities with all stakeholders, from management to project team members and ability to think strategically and solve problems.
International insurance company that is going through digital transformation. Have already implemented agile throughout IT and the business and are looking optimize systems.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.