- Mar 21, 2022
- ¥11M to ¥14M
- English: Fluent
Europe's biggest fintech company is seeking a talented IT Security Manager to join its workforce with an immediate start in Tokyo. Roles/Responsibilities
- Monitors, improves and promotes the processes of requesting, removing and recertifying (periodic account review) rights in the IT system.
- Promote and implement security management programs based on information security standards, from planning through to implementation of new processes and operational monitoring.
- Coordinate and report activities with local group companies and the US Information Security Office (ISO) IT security staff.
- Participating and advising on the definition of security specifications and principles for all IT infrastructure construction projects.
- Design and implementation of internal security and training documents, rules and regulations.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- ITIL Foundation
- Experience or knowledge of hands-on security and access management in infrastructures such as UNIX, Wintel, network, etc. Security and access management.
- Infrastructure business and technical knowledge of access management is required.
- Has the right to work in Japan
- Bilingual - Japanese and English
About our client
- Good communication skills
- Being able to work in team-working environment
One of the top fintech companies in the industry as well as it being the fastest-growing company in the APAC region.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.