- Aug 01, 2022
- English: Fluent
Top-tier global Financial Services company looking for a native Japanese IT Services Operations Manager to join its team. Roles/Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain IT applications that are focused on customer experience and satisfaction
- Assist in maximising the development of IT service operations which focus on change and release management, incident management and handling tickets
- Interact with business stakeholders in Japan and the APAC region to resolve issues related to IT and the financial services
- Collaborate with the global service operations team and support APAC teams in handling urgent issuances of tickets
- Support the company's operations using newer technologies.
About our client
- 5+ years of Incident, Problem and Change Management experience
- 5+ years of Information Security Management experience
- Experience working in the Financial Services industry
- Japanese native and English fluent.
One of the largest data analytics financial services organizations in the world with a very strong presence in Japan and the APAC region.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.