Engineering SiteMinder family in SAML and OIDC with browser and mobile app, Reverse Proxy Instruct Application developer to onboard application and follow base practice for SSO system and reverse proxy
Roles & responsibility description
- Engineering SiteMinder family in SAML and OIDC with browser and mobile app, Reverse Proxy
- Instruct Application developer to onboard application and follow base practice for SSO system and reverse proxy
- To understand client project governance and alignment applications owner to understand requirement. Also, have require to lead Go-Live process and organizing transition process.
- Stabilization of Forefront
- Analyzing usage of CPU, Memory and evaluate recommended solution.
- Verifying existing context pass and clean old set of network configuration which is not in used.
- Migration to the new Reverse Proxy
- Suggestion of policy for migration from forefront to the next product for:
- Functional perspective:
- - Migrating options (A. Replace all function or B. Partial Replacement)
- - Parallel operations or Replacement
- - To maintain Back end applications functionality
- Environmental perspective: Migrating existing 7 ForeFronts into one machine to enhance operationability.
- Architect Design
- Redundant configuration
- Others: Communicate with BAU member to submit generic request in order to implement New Reverse Proxy
- Knowledge - SiteMinder, PING, Apache HTTP, LDAP based on AD, ADLDS, Web authentication and authorization (IBM HTTP Server, Apache HTTP, IBM WAS),
- Programming fundamentals
- Experience in Reverse Proxy Migration
- Knowledge of communication system such as load balancing, communication encryption, Firewall
- Strong business level of Japanese is required