Intern (2 days/week, Contract until Oct 2021)
Main mission for the role is to help Solutions Delivery team provide the customers with appropriate solutions efficiently and effectively. The solutions includes BvD's products and the interns will leverage them to identify company information and extract some data points for the customers. The intern will translate the documents into Japanese/English/Chinese and also create the documents which should be used to reach common ground internally.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The essential duties to carry out this job are as below:
- Do the matching manually which enables the companies on the customer's portfolio to identify the one on Company database.
- Use Company database developed by BvD and extract company candidates, retrieve data points the customers need
- Translate some materials/documents into other languages
- Create some brief documentations where Solutions Delivery team and relevant teams will find common understanding
- Graduate/Undergraduate student preferred
- Fluent in both Japanese & English. Ability to read & speak Chinese is preferred.
- Desire to grow and learn in data integration field
- Accountable, diligent, organized, punctual and honest
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.