- An exciting role awaits a Internal Audit Manager at an Established consumer goods company. The company is listed in the US and offering an international and diverse working environment, where you will have the opportunity to work alongside employees from overseas and with some of the best in the business. They are continuously expanding to grow their business presence here in Japan. They are now offering an opportunity for experienced managers to expand their skillsets and manage the finance functions in Japan.
- Our client is looking for an Internal Audit Manager that is proactive, hands-on, self-starting and can support the financial activities for daily operation here in Japan.
- Your role will be involved in the following but not limited to:
- Handle financial, compliance and operational audits
- Risk management and SOX testing
- Prepare reports to senior management and communicate frequently with US HQ
- Lead and facilitate ad-hoc projects
- 5-8 years audit and/or finance experiences
- Knowledge of USGAAP and SOX compliance required
- Language: Business Japanese and Business English
- Need strong communication skills and independent work ethic
- CPA or CIA is nice to have
Tokyo 23 wards Salary
12M JPY - 16M JPY Selling Points
- Consistent business growth for 5 consecutive years
- International business, with investment emphasis in Japan
- Good work life balance (around 10-20 hours OT per month)
- Hybrid work from home system
Reference Number: 06940-0012764566
By clicking 'apply', you give your express consent that Robert Half may use your personal information to process your job application and to contact you from time to time for future employment opportunities. For further information on how Robert Half processes your personal information and how to access and correct your information, please read the Robert Half privacy notice https://www.roberthalf.jp/en/privacy-statement. Please do not submit any sensitive personal data to us in your resume (such as such as race, beliefs, social status, medical history or criminal record) as we do not collect your sensitive personal data at this time.
お客様が「今すぐ応募」ボタンをクリックすることにより、ロバート・ハーフ（以下、当社）がお客様の応募内容を処理し、求人情報を今後随時ご連絡する目的で個人情報を使用することに明示的に同意ただいたこととなります。当社による個人情報の処理方法、またお客様自身の個人情報へのアクセスおよびその訂正に関する詳細については、プライバシー規約（ https://www.roberthalf.jp/ja/privacy-statement ）をお読みください。当社は、要配慮個人情報はお預かりしておりませんので人種、信条、社会的身分、病歴、犯罪の経歴など、取扱いに特に配慮を要する個人情報は、ご提出いただく職務経歴書・レジュメ等に含めないようお願いいたします。