Internal Audit - Risk Audit (Associate, Tokyo) What We Do
As the third line of defense, Internal Audit's mission is to independently assess the firm's internal control structure, including the firm's governance processes and controls, and risk management and capital and anti-financial crime frameworks, raise awareness of control risk and monitor the implementation of management's control measures. In doing so, internal Audit:
- Communicates and reports on the effectiveness of the firm's governance, risk management and controls that mitigate current and evolving risk
- Raise awareness of control risk
- Assesses the firm's control culture and conduct risks
- Monitors management's implementation of control measures
Goldman Sachs Internal Audit comprises individuals from diverse backgrounds including chartered accountants, developers, risk management professionals, cybersecurity professionals, and data scientists. We are organized into global teams comprising business and technology auditors to cover all the firm's businesses and functions, including global markets, investment banking, asset management, consumer and wealth management, risk management, finance, cyber-security and technology risk, and engineering. Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Internal Auditors demonstrate strong risk and control mindsets, analytical, exercise professional skepticism and are able to challenge and discuss effectively with management on risks and control measures. We look for individuals who enjoy learning about audit, businesses and functions, have innovative and creative mindsets to adopt analytical techniques to enhance audit techniques, building relationships and are able to evolve and thrive in teamwork and in a fast-paced global environment. Skills & Experience We're Looking For Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor degree holder.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong English and Japanese communication skills (written and verbal) a must. Other Asian language ability will be an asset.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Excellent team player who is energetic, enthusiastic and curious to learn.
- Ability to multi-task and a quick learner.
- Experience and knowledge in risk management. (e.g. Market Risk, Credit Risk, Operational Risk, Liquidity Risk)
- Audit, Compliance, Legal and/or Regulatory background.
- Forensic and/or investigative, fraud investigation skills would be a plus.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity