Internal Audit, Vice President
- Tokyo, Tokyo-to, Japan
- Permanent, Full time
- Talisman Corporation
- 18 Nov 17 2017-11-18
As the Vice President in the leading worldwide financial group and investment bank, you have the opportunity to work with worldwide colleagues and be a member of team with experts and professionals.
- Participate and update risk assessments and reports.
- Execute continuous monitoring and issue verification.
- Support and lead the lead auditors in different phases of audit life cycle
- Participate and conduct in global audits with different regions colleagues.
- Build and maintain relationships with key partners in different functions.
- Support awareness of regulatory and developments of industry wide including the information share
- Initiate to improve internal audit process continually.
- Up to three years of experience in internal or external audit or other positions in financial industry.
- Strong team spirit, energetic and aggressive.
- Fact-finding character with intellectual curiosity.
Good communication skills and interpersonal skills and with analytical mind
- Hands-on experiences in excel (Formulas, vlookup and pivot tables)
- Candidate with CPA, CIA, CFA qualifications or plan to obtain will be a plus.
- Native Japanese or English speaker but can communicate well in both Japanese and English (business level is preferable)