Investment Banking Operations - Analyst/Associate
- May 11, 2021
- English: Intermediate/Business
Join one of the top investment banks globally and provide operational support throughout the lifecycle of a Corporate Advisory or Financing Deal. Roles/Responsibilities
- Be in charge of preparing deal executions, including deal structuring and coordination of multiple stakeholders.
- Provide settlement advisory to the Investment Banking Division for new business pitching.
- Diligently review prospectuses and deal documents.
- Properly ensure that all client allocations are properly handled and balanced before settlement date.
About our client
- Prior experience related to Investment Banking Operations
- Ability to drive projects, deals and initiatives across teams and having a general understanding of basic capital markets functions.
- Fluent in Japanese and business level English.
One of the top financial services firms globally with a strong market presence in Japan.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.