***Specialized Group Exclusive***
If you can onboard in 2022, generous stock options still available.
You would be the IR Manager for a TSE Listed company with a focus on Web3.
You would work closley with the CFO, Director of Legal and CEO to design and lead the IR strategy.
The perfect step up for someone ambitious to grow and take control of over IR strategy for small but growing listed company.
Working under the Chief Financial Officer, and with the Director of Legal, the Investor Relations Manager - Japan ("IR Manager") is accountable for the day-to-day IR tasks necessary for managing the listing requirements of Red Planet Japan ("the Company").
The IR Manager:
- Becomes the point of interactions with the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE) and Kanto Local Finance Bureau (KLFB) on all filing and regulatory requirements
- Answers incoming questions from Japanese retail investors
- Liaises with institutional investors, analysts, and financial media
- Updates IR materials and web content in both English and Japanese (with a focus on Japanese)
- Supports the execution of both annual and extraordinary shareholders' meetings
- Monitors retail message boards, share price, news, competitors, etc.
- Liaises internally with legal, finance, and accounting departments
- Manages the logistics of investor and analyst meetings and events
Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance/Law desirable
3+ year experience in Investor Relation Department with a TSE-listed company
Excellent written and verbal skills in Japanese and English
Knowledge of TSE and KLFB filing and regulatory requirements
Relationship-building skills in the investment community
Strong analytical & organization skills
Detail-oriented, organized, and timely management
High integrity, with excellent interpersonal skills
Able to work under pressure and in a fast-moving international environment