Our client is a leading Corporate Bank in the World. The Senior Japan Desk RM will work on Regional Coverage Team in Amsterdam and be tasked to Corporate Banking RM, Loan, Trade Finance, M&A and Project/Structured Finance etc. A working VISA in Amsterdam will be supported by the employer accordingly.
Work Location : Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Act as Relationship Manager by offering value-added advice and guidance to customers and placing their needs at the forefront of all that we do, setting world class standards.
- Time to time will travel each country in Euro to meet with exsisting / New Japanese Corporate Clients.
- Grow sustainable revenues from existing relationships and through acquisition of quality new customers
- Proactively develop effective strategies to manage relationships, both existing and new, by anticipating customer needs and providing superior quality services resulting in increased wallet share.
- Keep abreast of external factors influencing international and domestic business e.g. economic, cultural, geographical, procedural and regulatory requirements.
- Increase profitability, relationship depth while minimizing risk.
- Generate cross country referrals facilitated via Global Links and local or overseas, whichever appropriate.
- Work with product partners (such as Treasury, Trade, FX, Rates) to assess needs of international and domestic customers and offer appropriate solutions.
- Generate quality assets through the use of appropriate risk management tools, price appropriately for risk and ensure superior returns within risk appetite
- Build a network of business introducers in the local professional and business community
- 10-20 years of experience in Corporate Banking experience including Relationship Manager
- Fluent in English and Japanese is a must
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently / self-motivated person
- Drive and intelligence